About the Opportunity
As a permanent member of our team in Ottawa, you will be working with our programming team and project personnel in the development, testing and implementation of our business process automation solutions.
- Full-stack development of Case Management Systems (front-end to database)
- Implementation of business requirements
- Unit testing, documentation and feedback loop with project team
- Graduate of a university or college computer science program
- Development experience in an AGILE or scrum like environment
- Experience with NGINX, Bootstrap, jQuery, Backbone, PostgreSQL, Redis, ElasticSearch, Mocha and Git
- Eager to constantly learn and apply new technologies
- Looking for an environment where your contribution is directly linked to your success
- Excellent communication skills, verbal and written, with a superior command of English
Please submit a cover letter stating your interest in the position, as well as a complete resume to email@example.com and mention “Software Application Developer” in the subject line.