Get in touch
- Works along side the development and QA teams expanding the automation strategies, infrastructures and test suites.
- Responsible for execution, creation, analysis and documentation of automated testing activities
- Responsible to provide automation test reports and statistics.
- Drive automation and coding standards and influence change.
- 5 years’ experience with test automation or software development
- Excellent knowledge of the principles and methodologies of software development
- Experience in testing web applications across various platforms
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- Knowledge and experience with JAVA, Selenium, testNg
- Experience in an AGILE or scrum environment
- Understanding of HTML, XPATH, CSS, jUnit
- Knowledge of maven, GIT, Jenkins, Eclipse
- Desire to learn and explore new technologies
- University degree or College diploma in Computer Science
Benefits & Perks
- Flexible office hours
- Benefits package
- Company bonus plan
- A casual work environment
- Corporate sponsored professional development
- Friday afternoons off all summer
If you believe you’re the right fit for our team, please submit a cover letter and your resume to email@example.com and mention “Software Development Engineer in Test” in the subject line.