Each month our subscribers are sent a newsletter containing links to upcoming webinars, guides and blog posts. The December edition of the “Investigation Insights” newsletter contains information about an upcoming webinar we are hosting with Benjamin Wright, Texas attorney and Senior Instructor at the SANS Institute. The webinar will take place on Thursday January 26th at 2pm and will focus on gathering social media evidence that holds up in court. To register for the webinar, click here.
Here’s a look at some of the news articles included in this month’s newsletter:
- Fraud, the Sociopath and the Bungler
- Bad News Can Be Good For a Wrongful Termination Lawsuit
- How to Turn Your Data Breach into a Great PR Opportunity
- Using Social Media Posts as Evidence in an Investigation
- A New Year’s Resolution for Employers
More on gathering social media evidence during an investigation: