Over the past decade I’ve worked with clients to deploy i-Sight to manage all sorts of business processes. All kinds of investigations, customer complaint tracking, and delivery of social services such as back to work programs for US Veterans. We tailor i-Sight for each client by configuring 5 key elements. This 4 minute video describes these elements and how they can be used to find the perfect fit – the Armani suit of case management!
i-Sight Case Management Software Platform
Key Elements of Case Management Platform
i-Sight has a few elements that are configured uniquely for each client to get that perfect fit.
1. Case Intake
FREE Investigation Report Template
Prepare thorough, consistent investigation reports with our free report template.Download Template
- Record new cases using a customized intake form
- Publish an intake form externally (website, intranet, etc.)
- Send emails to i-Sight to automatically generate case files
- Integrate with other systems to create cases
Here’s a short video describing how to quickly add new cases and another describing how to use multi-channel case entry.
2. Case Management
i-Sight provides case managers with the tools they need to manage cases.
- Record notes
- Set reminders
- Assign tasks
- Send email
- Attach files
Here’s a short video describing the task management in greater detail.
i-Sight has a reporting engine that allows you to create your own reports using a drag and drop interface.
- Every is field available for reporting
- Drag & drop interface to create new reports
- Create drill down reports
- More than 50 chart types to pick from
- Create customized dashboards
- Export to PDF, Excel, txt, csv and MS Word
- Automatic report distribution via email
i-Sight uses alerts to ensure that due dates are met and to make it easy for both case managers and executives to quickly understand the status of cases. Here are a few examples of alerts:
- New case notifications
- Case assignment notifications
- Upcoming due date reminders
- Overdue escalation notices
- Inactivity alerts
- Review request notifications
5. Access Controls
Finally are the access controls to ensure the confidentiality of case files. i-Sight enables strict control over access to information and functions. For example, in a recent implementation our client was able to restrict data based on roles – investigator, manager, headquarters. This was combined with a departmental designation so that investigators within corporate security could only see files for their department, and investigators within HR could only see HR cases, but at the HQ level they could see all the cases.
We have a short video that describes access roles in a bit more detail.
Author: Joe Gerard is our VP of Sales & Marketing. He’s been with i-Sight for more than ten years and has been involved in case management projects with over 75 companies around the globe.