Don’t sabbotage an entire investigation by conducting unproductive interviews. Investigation interviews require careful planning and consideration. As an investigator, you’ll gather the most information about a case through investigation interviews- but only if the interview is conducted properly.
- Select the Best Interview Location
- Get the Facts Before Conducting Interviews
- Prepare Questions
- Address Confidentiality and Anti-Retaliation
- How to Document the Interview
- Determine Interview Credibility