It’s important for investigators who conduct foreign due diligence to know how to find and verify the information they need to mitigate FCPA and other risks.
Watch as Cynthia Hetherington, CFE and investigation expert, shares strategies for conducting foreign due diligence.
- Investigative techniques for foreign subjects
- How to recognize indicators of fraud in foreign companies
- Methods for identifying shell companies
- Useful databases for international information
- Social networks that serve different countries