Watch attorney Jason M. Shinn share strategies for obtaining a significant tactical advantage for winning the electronic discovery preservation battle.
- Company pre-litigation preservation efforts
- Critical first steps for preserving evidence
- Preservation issues unique to employment litigation
- Limiting electronic preservation costs in response to “nuisance” discrimination claims
- Preservation issues in a cloudy world: cloud computing and e-discovery
Jason M. Shinn
Since 2001, Jason Shinn has worked with corporate clients and their in-house counsel to respond to the legal and ethical challenges presented by e-discovery in a range of matters, including product liability, employment related claims, mortgage fraud, and trade secret misappropriation claims.