Social media can offer a wealth of information in an investigation, and is a source that investigators shouldn’t forget about when collecting evidence.
Watch Benjamin Wright,Texas attorney and Senior Instructor at the SANS Institute, as he shares tips for gathering social media evidence in an investigation.
- How social media is used in modern investigations and lawsuits
- Pitfalls in collecting social media evidence
- Suggested techniques to help investigators stay out of trouble
- Tips for evidence collection so it’s more likely to be accepted as evidence in court
- Ideas on how to find the evidence you need