Your data is stored on secure, enterprise level servers in state-of-the-art data centers.
Security, Reliability & Privacy
Rock Solid Security & Reliability
Your data is stored on secure, enterprise level servers in state-or-the-art, highly secure data centers. With traditional software, employees save data on their desktop, laptop or USB drives.
Laptops are stolen, desktops aren’t backed up properly and it’s difficult to keep up with security patches and updates.
- Everything is password protected and encrypted.
- Your data is automatically backed up daily and stored in multiple locations to ensure data is never lost.
- Your data is stored in world-class data centers, with:
- guards on duty 24 X 7
- bio-metric locks
- chaperone-only access to servers
- 24-hour video surveillance
- Our software and hardware are updated regularly to ensure we are using the latest security patches and all network traffic is routed through enterprise-class firewalls to keep your information safe.
What Makes i-Sight’s Data Centers So Secure?
Our world class data centers are located in secure, unmarked “class A” facilities with multiple connections to Telco fibre rings, advanced security systems, 24 hour Network Operation Centers, fire suppression systems, uninterrupted power supply and high capacity generators.
Data center access control and physical security includes:
- Biometric security enforced through an iris scanner
- Guarded entrances have security cameras to scan and digitally record the interior and exterior of the facility 24 hours a day
- Video surveillance incorporates low-light technology to allow clear visibility at night
- Unified security breach alarm with access monitoring
- Client security escort
- Electronic motion detectors
- Reinforced exterior and interior walls
- Raised floors for secure routing of cables
- Secure staging rooms for setup and maintenance of equipment
Only i-Sight’s network and application server personnel have access to the hosting environment. Logs are maintained of all visits and the purpose of those visits.
Other security features at the data center include:
- Environmental controls
- Enhanced power backup
- Fire detection and suppression systems
- Secure transmission of data
- Network protection
- Disaster recovery program
- Daily backup
How Does i-Sight Guarantee Privacy?
i-Sight complies with the most stringent international privacy laws. Most jurisdictions around the world have implemented legislation to govern the handling and use of personal information. We understand that many organizations operate across multiple jurisdictions and we follow a set of procedures to ensure compliance with:
- (HIPPA) Healthcare Insurance Portability and Accountability Act
- (GLB) Financial Modernization Act of 1999 or Gramm-Leach-Bliley
- (PIPEDA) Personal Information Protection and Electronic Documents Act of 2000
- EU Data Protection Directive
- EU E-Privacy Directive
Accountability for Personal Information
i-Sight is responsible for protecting all personal information under its custody or control and has designated a privacy officer who is responsible for our compliance with privacy principles.