This is a full-time position at our head office in Ottawa.
The Project Manager is the designated driver on our project implementation team, keeping projects in control while ensuring customer satisfaction and successful delivery. You are front-line with the customer and are expected to coordinate and lead all aspects of project delivery. This is a hands-on role where the ability to understand subtleties of customer needs and details of our software offering are essential to succeed. Ultimately your success is measured by customer satisfaction and on-time/on-budget project completion.
A background in software implementation is essential. Experience in software/business analysis would be desirable. Travel to client sites, primarily in North America, will be required about 30% of the time.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Interface with clients, partners and team members through project analysis, design, development, deployment and operation phases
- Manage multiple implementations simultaneously, setting priorities appropriately
- Research, record, report and evaluate business rules and requirement specifications
- Ensure that the team identifies how to enhance and resolve client’s business needs
- Address project related issues and client concerns to facilitate efficient operation of the project
- Secure acceptance and approval of all deliverables
- Lead project team to consensus on project scope
- Manage change/scope
- Manage customer expectations
- Manage project close-out process (billing, lessons learned, etc.)
If you believe you’re the right fit for our team, please submit a cover letter and your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org and mention “Senior Software Project Manager” in the subject line.