A robust ethics and compliance program is much more than just policies and documentation. Ethics and compliance must be ingrained in the company culture and fostered throughout a company’s processes and interactions.
In this webinar, Marc Tassé, an anti-corruption compliance expert, consultant, professor and speaker, outlines strategies for creating and maintaining a strong ethics and compliance program that will keep your company safe from corruption and associated risks.
The webinar covers:
- Basic elements of every successful ethics and compliance program
- The importance of training and follow-up
- Advantages of ISO 37001 certification and how to get it
- Instilling ethics from the top of the organization
- Examples of what makes a compliance program effective