An organization’s accounts payable (AP) department offers many opportunities for fraud – by both internal and external perpetrators. After all, any money leaving the organization goes through this department. Fortunately, many accounts payable fraud schemes are easy to detect, as long as you know what to look for. They are also preventable, with strong controls and oversight.
Join Peter Goldmann, CFE and president of FraudAware, as he outlines strategies for detecting and preventing accounts payable fraud.
The webinar will cover:
- Common accounts payable fraud schemes
- Red flags of accounts payable fraud
- How to implement effective accounts payable fraud detection measures
- Best practices for accounts payable fraud prevention
- Prevention and detection strategies from actual AP fraud cases