Organizations with ethics hotlines lose 50 per cent less to fraud than those without hotlines. They also experience better employee morale and loyalty.
But collecting employee reports via your hotline is only the first step. Hotline complaints must be addressed with a thorough and fair investigation and a timely resolution. And these are the steps where many companies fail.
On May 29th at 2pm EDT, join Lorene Schaefer, CEO of Win-Win Resolve, Inc. for a webinar on best practices for responding to hotline reports.
The webinar will address:
- How to triage complaints effectively
- Assessing priority and assigning an investigator
- Ongoing case management
- Steps to a fair resolution
- Follow-up with the reporter
- Monitoring for retaliation