Every company, no matter the size, needs a strong code of conduct to guide the behavior of its employees. A strong code of conduct sets the tone for the ethical character of the company, outlines the kinds of behavior the company encourages and prohibits, and give employees guidelines to follow.
Use this MS Word template to create a code of conduct for your company, or to modify your existing code. The 26 sections in this template can be edited, deleted, added to or replaced, depending on your company’s needs. Instructions for using the template and links to guidelines to help you write a code of conduct are included in the document.
- Handy tips for using the template
- Complete table of contents
- Sample text for a message from the CEO
- 26 section headers with sample text
- Acknowledgement section for employees to certify compliance