Payroll fraud is the most common forms of employee theft and, of all the accounting fraud scams, it’s one of the hardest to detect. One of the difficulties in stopping payroll fraud is the different types of scams that exist.
How can you implement policies, procedures and strategies to identify, eliminate and prevent payroll fraud?
Join Peter Goldmann, president of FraudAware as he outlines strategies for detecting and preventing payroll fraud.
Webinar attendees will learn:
- Types of payroll fraud
- What to look for when identifying payroll fraud
- Protocols to put in place to prevent fraud
- Using audits to find patterns and red flags and to stop scams
- Common risk factors companies face related to payroll fraud
- Real-life lessons: Strategies taken from actual fraud cases