Electronic surveillance is becoming more prevalent in the workplace but there are issues, both legal and logistical, that need to be considered. There are pros and cons. It is a great tool to monitor employees but employers need to consider whether it will impair trust, injure relationships or send a negative message to the workforce.
Join Timothy Dimoff, security expert and president of SACS Consulting, as he discusses the pros and cons of electronic surveillance.
The webinar will cover:
- Why use electronic surveillance?
- Pros and cons of electronic surveillance vs. other types of surveillance
- Types of electronic surveillance
- When to use electronic surveillance
- How to choose which types of electronic surveillance to use for each situation
- Passive vs. active surveillance
- How surveillance will affect company culture
- Legal issues and laws