In today’s workplaces, human resources professionals often take on the role of ethics advisors to managers and employees in the company. When workplace misconduct surfaces, the HR team may be called upon to assist in internal investigations and spread awareness of ethics issues to help prevent future code of ethics violations. HR professionals need to be able to recognize when ethical issues need to be addressed and understand how to develop techniques for resolving them.
Watch Angela Reddock-Wright, employment attorney, author and speaker, discusses practical strategies for identifying and resolving ethics issues in the workplace.
- When to escalate ethics issues and to whom
- How to identify early warning signals of conflict between personal and work values
- How to address specific employment-related ethical issues and conflicts
- Leading strategies for handling ethical issues in the workplace
- Key elements of an organizational code of ethics
- How ethics affect a company’s bottom line