Healthcare fraud is among the most lucrative crimes in the world. It’s estimated that six per cent of global health spending (or $260 billion) is lost to fraud, waste and abuse (FWA) every year. And it affects everyone, driving up the cost of healthcare and lowering its quality.
Staying ahead of new fraud schemes and trends is challenging, with advances in technology at the core of the growing problem, as well as a key part of the solution. It’s critical that healthcare fraud fighters keep their skills and knowledge up to date.
Join Jo-Ellen Abou Nader, AVP, Pharmacy Audit & FWA at Prime Therapeutics, and Anne Mack, Senior Director, Pharmacy Audit & FWA at Prime Therapeutics, as they examine the challenges faced by today’s fraud fighters and explore solutions.
The webinar will cover:
- The effect of healthcare fraud on the industry
- Emerging healthcare fraud schemes
- Fraud detection methods and tools
- The latest fraud investigation techniques
- Examples of successful fraud fighting programs and results