Employees who are under the influence of alcohol or drugs at work compromise the safety and well-being of colleagues and expose managers and employers to legal liability.
Download this cheat sheet to find out what you should do when you suspect an employee is under the influence of drugs or alcohol on the job.
- What to do when an employee makes a complaint about a co-worker
- What to include in documentation
- How to confront the employee
- Guidelines for conducting testing
- What to do about a positive drug test