Investigating harassment in the workplace is a top priority for many organizations. Effective investigations lead to better risk management and prevention. But harassment allegations are among the toughest to investigate. Often, all you get is a “he said, she said” account. Competent investigators have the skills to get past these hurdles and find out the truth.
Join Meric Bloch, Certified Fraud Examiner, expert investigator and trainer, as he examines the elements of a successful harassment investigation.
The webinar will cover:
- Identifying the issues
- Managing the expectations of all the stakeholders
- How to handle a he said/she said scenario
- The importance of corroboration
- Examining motives of complainants and subjects
- Determining credibility of complainants, subjects and witnesses
- Objective assessment of evidence