Click to view Slides
Going into an investigation interview with no knowledge of the interview subject is like going into a job interview with no knowledge about the company. You’re unlikely to get the information you need (or the job you want).
Before meeting an interview subject an investigator should do some online research on the interview subject. Background information can help the investigator establish rapport, identify areas of vulnerability and determine questioning strategies.
Cynthia Hetherington will outline strategies for conducting effective online research on an interview subject.
Webinar attendees will learn:
- Search methodology to use to efficiently zero in on your target
- Types of information that can be helpful to an investigator
- Which sites to explore for different kinds of information on individuals
- Common mistakes investigators make when researching online
- How to search social media sites discreetly
If you have any questions or comments regarding the webinar, please contact:
Dawn Lomer at i-Sight: webinars @ i-sight . com