Trade-based money laundering is among the most sophisticated methods for cleaning dirty money. It involves a variety of schemes designed to obscure the documentation of legitimate trade transactions. It’s also one of the most difficult to detect, and a serious challenge for compliance officers and investigators.
Join financial crime compliance advisory and training specialist Michael Schidlow, as he examines one of the most lucrative forms of money laundering.
The webinar will cover:
- Trends in trade-based money laundering
- The use of shell companies to launder money
- Methods of comingling legitimate and illegitimate assets
- Common red flags of trade-based money laundering
- Investigative techniques to detect trade-based money laundering