Social media has become a common mechanism to share information for more than three billion users worldwide. Facebook, the largest platform, has 2.5 billion users who post more than 100 billion messages each day. With so much information being shared daily, there’s a significant risk for companies whose employees use social media as part of their jobs and in their personal lives.
Join Kortney Nordrum, Regulatory Counsel & Chief Compliance Officer at Deluxe Corporation, as she outlines the social media risks companies face and strategies for mitigating them.
Webinar attendees will learn about:
- Best practices for using social media in hiring and firing decisions
- Pros and cons of monitoring employee social media activity
- The importance of knowing what is being said about your company online
- Conducting compliant pre-employment social media scans
- Using social media to spread compliance messages