We like to think that the workplace is safe. But in reality, people bring their problems and, sometimes, associated violence, to the workplace. From bullying and simple assaults to unexpected aggression and active shooters, no organization is completely safe. Workplace violence training provides a pragmatic approach to workplace violence and bullying prevention.
Watch Timothy Dimoff, workplace security expert and president of SACS Consulting & Investigative Services, as he outlines the 6 keys to preventing and responding to workplace violence.
Webinar viewers will learn:
- The causes of workplace violence.
- The duty to protect employees and visitors.
- The definition and types of workplace violence.
- A proactive approach to preventing violence.
- The three levels of violence and how to respond to them.
- The process for terminating a violent employee.