Most companies have ethics and compliance policies in place and those policies usually include training for employees. That training typically includes material about policies prohibiting discrimination and harassment, bribery and excessive gift-giving. But it usually does not teach employees how to recognize signs of fraud and how to report them.
Employee fraud awareness training is one of the most important ways your company can protect itself from fraud which, according to the Association of Certified Fraud Examiners, costs the average company five per cent of its revenues every year.
Join Peter Goldmann, President of FraudAware LLC as he outlines a strategy for ensuring everyone in your organization has the knowledge and tools to detect, report and prevent fraud.
Webinar attendees will learn:
- Why you should train your employees to recognize signs of suspected or actual fraud
- Who in your work force should be trained
- How to train them (classroom, e-learning, e-mail notifications, etc.)
- How to set up and manage a fraud hotline/tip-line
- What content to cover in employee fraud training
- Who should do the training