The success of your ethics and compliance program depends on effective workplace investigations. But, to be effective, the investigation process must respond to the whistleblower’s concerns and address the issues raised by the allegation. Does your process do that?
Watch Meric Bloch, compliance officer, investigator, author and speaker, as he explains some best practices for effective report intake and preliminary analysis.
Webinar viewers will learn:
- How to debrief the reporter effectively
- Addressing issues of confidentiality, anonymity and retaliation
- Determining whether an investigation is warranted
- Conducting a preliminary analysis of the report
- Avoiding some common mistakes