Investigation reports that don’t state the facts clearly and unambiguously could allow the reader room for interpretation, which can have devastating consequences, therefore, it’s important for investigators to be able to write well.
To help investigators master the skills needed to prepare winning investigation reports, i-Sight hosted a free webinar on investigation report writing best practices.
- The structure of a professional investigation report
- How to keep language clear and simple
- Words and phrases to avoid
- List of elements that must be included
- Information that should not be included
- How to summarize findings
- Little-known sources of valuable information in the deep web
- How to search online anonymously
- What smart investigators know about searching the web
- How to search for hard-to-find people