Get the intelligence you need to analyze risk, forecast trends and take preventive action
ROI is guaranteed with i-Sight, with returns coming from a variety of areas:
- cost avoidance – less money spent on IT staffing, administrative personnel
- increased productivity – fewer people can do more in less time
- user adoption – investigators like using i-Sight so you’ll reap its full value
- asset reallocation – extra staff can be reassigned to other areas where they’re needed
- lower fines – proof of a timely, fair and complete investigation means lower fines and a strong defense
- lower litigation costs – solid documentation of investigations lowers – and sometimes eliminates – the cost of litigation
- fewer incidents – access to reports that help you analyze areas of risk and take preventive action
Companies that implement i-Sight begin seeing a return on their investment right away. In the first 14 months after implementation at BrickStreet Insurance, the SIU was able to demonstrate that the company had saved more than $3 million by stopping potentially fraudulent claims.
Timeframe for ROI
On average, i-Sight customers have seen a positive return on their investment within 6 months of implementation.
Cost of i-Sight
The cost of ownership for i-Sight investigative case management software is much lower than the costs of building a home-grown system. Total cost of implementing i-Sight case management software includes:
- Time spent researching companies, vetting proposals and attending demonstrations.
- A one-time setup fee, which is lower than staffing costs to build a home-grown system from scratch.
- A few hours of IT staff input to ensure compliance with your company’s security and process requirements.
- A couple of weeks of staff time for implementation, spread over the course of two months.
- On-site or remote training to ensure your team is comfortable using i-Sight.
- Annual licensing fees, which include 24/7 support, so that your IT department doesn’t need to be involved.
Cost of Home-Grown
Software for managing investigations can be complicated and in-house IT teams generally underestimate the costs to get you to the finish line.
- Building a system from the ground up requires conceptualizing and designing from scratch, which is time-consuming and labor-intensive.
- Cost and maintenance of servers in-house is often more expensive than hosting.
- Arrangements must be made for physical storage and security of servers.
- Information privacy compliance mechanisms must be researched and incorporated.
- You’ll have to purchase and maintain secure information backup systems and hardware.
- IT staff must be dedicated for the entire building phase, taking them away from other tasks.
- Continuity and maintenance can be an issue when the staff who built the system leave.
- Software upgrades and support require getting into the internal IT services queue, and fighting to keep your priority.
- Penetration testing and security measures must be carried out at regular intervals, requiring IT staff time.
How we guarantee Faster ROI
Reduce Litigation Costs
Reduce the number and cost of employment and other lawsuits brought against your company.
Reduce Investigation Costs
Save time and money through increased efficiency and better reporting.
“We can now more easily identify the broken processes and fix them so that the problem goes away.”
Solutions by Department
Learn about solutions tailored for your department.
Solutions by Industry
Learn about solutions we’ve deployed in your industry.
Solutions by Role
Learn how i-Sight can make your job easier.